Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers. You must log in to see and participate in our Dinar sections.

Your welcome to be apart of Anesis Club (Private) after at least becoming a FREE Rookie in my Network at this link https://www.onelife.eu/signup/nenosplace

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2017

Sautéed Spinach, Currants and Pine Nuts

Lobo

Post by Lobo on Sun 24 Jan 2016, 8:03 pm

Be the first to Write a Review
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Servings: 4
Currants and pine nuts give this simple spinach dish a Sicilian slant. It’s the perfect accompaniment for our Southern Italian Braised Chicken.

• Printer Friendly Version

Ingredients:

• 3 Tbs. olive oil
  • 1 Tbs. minced shallot
  • 2 lb. spinach
  • Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste

• 1/4 cup currants
  • 1/4 cup pine nuts, toasted

Directions:

In a sauté pan over medium-high heat, warm 1 Tbs. of the olive oil. Add the shallot and cook, stirring, until fragrant, 5 to 10 seconds. Add 1 Tbs. of the olive oil and half of the spinach, and season with salt and pepper. Cook, stirring, until the spinach is wilted, 3 to 4 minutes. Transfer to a bowl. Add the remaining 1 Tbs. olive oil to the pan and cook the remaining spinach.

Return all of the spinach to the pan and stir in the currants and pine nuts. Serve immediately. Serves 4.

Williams-Sonoma Kitchen.

Related Tips

• All About Spring Greens

Current date/time is Tue 21 Feb 2017, 12:50 pm