Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

Neno

NOTES:
For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

Spring Vegetable Ragout

Lobo

Spring Vegetable Ragout

Post by Lobo on Sun 24 Jan 2016, 9:40 pm

Spring Vegetable Ragout

Be the first to Write a Review
Prep Time: 30 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Servings: 4
This medley of tender spring vegetables is excellent alongside grilled salmon

• Printer Friendly Version

Ingredients:

• 4 Tbs. (1/2 stick) unsalted  butter 
  • 1 red onion, diced 
  • 1 tsp. minced garlic 
  • 1 lb. asparagus, ends trimmed, spears cut on the bias into 1-inch pieces 
  • 6 oz. sugar snap peas, strings removed 
  • 6 oz. yellow summer squash, cut into 1/4-inch dice 
  • 6 oz. zucchini, cut into 1/4-inch dice 
  • 6 oz. cherry tomatoes, halved 
  • 1 can (15 oz.) cannellini beans, drained and rinsed  
  • Salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste 
  • 1 Tbs. finely chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley 

Related Recipes

• Grilled Salmon with Lemon and Dill >

Directions:

In a 2 3/4-quart Dutch oven over medium-high heat, melt 2 Tbs. of the butter. Add the onion and cook, stirring occasionally, until softened, about 8 minutes. Stir in the garlic and cook for 1 minute. Transfer to a large bowl.

In the same pot over medium-high heat, melt 1 Tbs. of the butter. Add the asparagus and snap peas and cook, stirring occasionally, until crisp-tender, about 5 minutes. Transfer to the bowl with the onion mixture.

In the same pot over medium-high heat, melt the remaining 1 Tbs. butter. Add the summer squash and zucchini and cook, stirring occasionally, until just tender, about 6 minutes. Add the tomatoes and cannellini beans and cook, stirring occasionally, until the tomatoes have just softened, 5 to 6 minutes.

Return all the vegetables to the pot and cook, stirring occasionally, until just warmed through, 1 to 2 minutes. Season with salt and pepper, sprinkle with the parsley and serve immediately. Serves 4.

Williams-Sonoma Kitchen.

Related Tips

• All About Asparagus >
  • All About Peas >
  • All About Yellow Squash

Current date/time is Fri 09 Dec 2016, 11:19 am