Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers. You must log in to see and participate in our Dinar sections.

Your welcome to be apart of Anesis Club (Private) after at least becoming a FREE Rookie in my Network at this link https://www.onelife.eu/signup/nenosplace

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2017

Green Apple-Ginger Fizz

Lobo

Green Apple-Ginger Fizz

Post by Lobo on Mon 25 Jan 2016, 10:12 pm

Green Apple-Ginger Fizz

Be the first to Write a Review
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Servings: 8
To make this refreshing drink, use ginger ale, as directed below, or prepare a ginger simple syrup and add to the other ingredients, along with some sparkling water. To make the simple syrup, in a saucepan, combine 2 cups (16 fl. oz./500 ml) water, 2 cups (1 lb./500 g) sugar and a 3-inch (7.5-cm) piece of fresh ginger, peeled and thinly sliced. Bring to a boil, lower the heat and simmer for 5 minutes. Remove from the heat and let steep for 5 minutes, then strain and cool before using.

• Printer Friendly Version

Ingredients:

• 1 Granny Smith apple, sliced on a mandoline into 1/16-inch
      (2-mm) rounds
  • 2-inch (5-cm) piece of fresh ginger, peeled and sliced on a
      mandoline into 1/16-inch (2-mm) slices
  • Ice as needed
  • 1 bottle (2 l) ginger ale

Directions:

In a large pitcher or drink dispenser, combine the apple, ginger and ice. Add the ginger ale and stir to combine. Serve immediately. Serves 8.

Williams-Sonoma Kitchen

Related Tips

• All About Apples

Current date/time is Mon 20 Feb 2017, 4:51 am