Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

Ad Space M-1

Board Rules

October 2016

Calendar Calendar

Ad Space M-2

Revv Worldwide

IQD/Oil/Commodities Charts

Ad Space M-3

Top posting users this month

Ad Space M-4

Maple and Curry Spiced Nuts

Post by Lobo on Wed Jan 27, 2016 11:12 pm

Be the first to Write a Review
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Servings: 8
Spiced nuts are the perfect accompaniment to cocktails and are easily prepared days in advance of your dinner or cocktail party. Here the maple syrup adds a subtle sweetness to offset the salt and spices.

• Printer Friendly Version

• 2 Tbs. unsalted butter, melted
  • 2 Tbs. maple syrup
  • 2 tsp. sugar
  • 1 1/2 tsp. kosher salt
  • 1 1/2 tsp. curry powder
  • 1/2 tsp. ground cardamom
  • 1/4 tsp. cayenne pepper
  • 1 lb. (500 g) assorted raw nuts, such as almonds, pecans,
      walnuts, pistachios and cashews

Preheat an oven to 350ºF (180ºF). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.

In a small bowl, stir together the butter and maple syrup. In a separate small bowl, stir together the sugar, salt, curry, cardamom and cayenne.

Place the nuts in a large bowl. Pour the butter mixture over the nuts and toss until evenly coated. Sprinkle with the spice mixture and toss to coat.

Spread the nuts into an even layer on the prepared baking sheet. Bake until lightly browned, about 15 minutes. Let the nuts cool completely on the baking sheet before serving or storing in an airtight container for up to 1 week. Serves 6 to 8.

Williams-Sonoma Test Kitchen

Current date/time is Fri Oct 21, 2016 9:08 am