Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

Neno

NOTES:
For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

Ricotta, Fig & Prosciutto Bruschetta

Lobo

Post by Lobo on Thu Jan 28, 2016 3:37 am

Be the first to Write a Review
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Servings: 24
Some types of fig preserves or jam use whole figs, making it too chunky to spread. To solve this problem, place in a food processor and pulse once or twice until the figs are broken down and the jam is spreadable.

• Printer Friendly Version

Ingredients:

• 24 French or sourdough baguette slices, each about 1/2 inch thick
  • 2 Tbs. olive oil
  • 1 cup fig jam or preserves
  • 1 1/4 cups whole-milk ricotta cheese
  • 6 thin slices prosciutto, each cut into 4 pieces
  • Freshly ground pepper, to taste

Wine Pairing

This pairs well with medium-bodied sparkling wines like the Champagne Doyard Cuvée Vendemiaire 1er Cru from our Wine Club.

Directions:

Toast the bread
Preheat an oven to 350°F.

Arrange the baguette slices on a baking sheet and brush lightly with the olive oil. Bake until golden, 10 to 15 minutes. Transfer to a platter.

Assemble the bruschetta
Spread each toasted baguette slice with a generous teaspoon of the fig jam. Top with a dollop of the ricotta and a piece of prosciutto. Season with pepper and serve immediately. Makes 24 bruschetta.

Adapted from Williams-Sonoma Food Made Fast Series, Small Plates, by Brigit L. Binns (Oxmoor House, 2007).

Current date/time is Sat Dec 03, 2016 2:22 am