Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Huma Abedin, Other Clinton Aides May Have More to Fear From FBI Email Probe Than Hillary

Lobo
    Lobo

Huma Abedin, Other Clinton Aides May Have More to Fear From FBI Email Probe Than Hillary Empty Huma Abedin, Other Clinton Aides May Have More to Fear From FBI Email Probe Than Hillary

Post by Lobo Thu 28 Jan 2016, 1:22 pm

Huma Abedin, Other Clinton Aides May Have More to Fear From FBI Email Probe Than Hillary
    Jan. 28, 2016 11:25am Fred Lucas

The FBI investigation into Hillary Clinton’s emails will likely carry into the middle of the campaign season, and it’s her top aides who could be in the most trouble, former FBI and national security officials told The Hill.

Most of the emails marked classified on the former secretary of state’s private server were sent to her by top State Department aides, noted Bradley Moss, a lawyer who specializes in national security and protection of classified information.

“If I’m in Clinton’s campaign, I’m more worried if am Cheryl Mills, Huma Abedin or Jake Sullivan than if I’m Hillary Clinton,” Moss told The Hill.

Huma Abedin, Other Clinton Aides May Have More to Fear From FBI Email Probe Than Hillary Screen-Shot-2016-01-28-at-10.21.02-AM
    Democratic presidential hopeful Hillary Clinton gestures next to Huma Abedin, left, after the second Democratic presidential primary debate Nov. 14 in the Sheslow Auditorium of Drake University in Des Moines. (Mandel Ngan/AFP/Getty Images)

Abedin, Mills and Sullivan were top Clinton aides at the State Department. Abedin and Sullivan now hold positions in Clinton’s presidential campaign.

More than 1,300 emails from Clinton’s private server were marked as classified, some at the highest level. Further, the FBI has reportedly expanded the investigation into how the State Department’s work intersected with the Clinton Foundation.

“I don’t know that there’s any magical cutoff date,” said Ron Hosko, the FBI’s former assistant director of the criminal investigative division and 30-year veteran, who is now the president of Law Enforcement Legal Defense Fund.

“I think the clock ticks louder every day,” Hosko said. “I’m sure they’re all incredibly sensitive to it.”

In December, FBI Director James Comey told the Senate Judiciary Committee that he would be “competent,” “honest” and “independent” and that “we don’t give a rip about politics.”

As the probe drags, this could be a problem for the Clinton campaign.

“More likely, it’s going to sour some of those folks in the middle,” Doug Roscoe, a political science professor at the University of Massachusetts Dartmouth, told The Hill. “Having to be in the news talking about this investigation takes her off-message.”
    http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2016/01/28/human-abedin-other-clinton-aides-may-have-more-to-fear-from-fbi-email-probe-than-hillary/?utm_source=Sailthru&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Firewire%20-%20HORIZON%201-28-16%20FINAL&utm_term=Firewire
    ahill
    ahill
    All In Investor
    All In Investor

Huma Abedin, Other Clinton Aides May Have More to Fear From FBI Email Probe Than Hillary Empty Re: Huma Abedin, Other Clinton Aides May Have More to Fear From FBI Email Probe Than Hillary

Post by ahill Thu 28 Jan 2016, 3:25 pm

Is Hillary the only Secretary of State that had her own private server?

What did the all the others use?

a
    Lobo
    Lobo

Huma Abedin, Other Clinton Aides May Have More to Fear From FBI Email Probe Than Hillary Empty Re: Huma Abedin, Other Clinton Aides May Have More to Fear From FBI Email Probe Than Hillary

Post by Lobo Thu 28 Jan 2016, 3:42 pm

Not sure if Hilary was the only one to use a private server, but the others used the government servers as far as I am aware.
    ahill
    ahill
    All In Investor
    All In Investor

Post by ahill Thu 28 Jan 2016, 4:53 pm

I would think the Governments server would be more secure.
    Why on earth would she send out classified information that anybody could read.
    She is probably now thinking .... "what was I thinking"  ...LOL!!!

a

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 18 Apr 2024, 11:10 pm