Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

Neno

NOTES:
For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

Antipasto Platter

Lobo

Antipasto Platter

Post by Lobo on Thu 28 Jan 2016, 6:23 pm

Antipasto Platter

Be the first to Write a Review
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Servings: 6
A large platter of antipasti opens an Italian-inspired meal with an abundance of flavors, colors and textures, allowing guests to compose their own first course. Any Italian cured meats can be substituted for the coppa and soppressata.

• Printer Friendly Version

Ingredients:

• 1/2 lb. coppa dry salami, thinly sliced and skin
      removed
  • 1/2 lb. soppressata salami, thinly sliced and skin
      removed
  • 1 cup walnut halves
  • 2 cups mixed olives, such as picholine,
      Kalamata, Niçoise and oil cured, in any
      combination
  • Stuffed cherry peppers
  • Mâche with Walnut Oil and Balsamic Vinaigrette

Related Recipes

• Stuffed Cherry Peppers >
  • Mâche with Walnut Oil and Balsamic Vinaigrette >

Wine Pairing

This pairs well with juicy, medium-bodied red wines like the Josep Grau Vespres, Montsant from our Wine Club.

Directions:

Arrange the salami, walnuts, olives, stuffed cherry peppers and salad in various bowls and plates and place on a large platter or tray. Alternatively, serve the salami and walnuts on one platter, pair the olives and stuffed peppers on a second platter, and offer the salad on a third platter or in a bowl. Serves 6.
Adapted from Williams-Sonoma, Christmas Entertaining, by Georgeanne Brennan (Simon & Schuster, 2005).

Current date/time is Tue 06 Dec 2016, 1:54 pm