Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

Ad Space M-1

Board Rules

October 2016

Calendar Calendar

Ad Space M-2

Revv Worldwide

IQD/Oil/Commodities Charts

Ad Space M-3

Top posting users this week

Top posting users this month

Ad Space M-4

Beef Tartare

Beef Tartare

Post by Lobo on Thu Jan 28, 2016 8:58 pm

Beef Tartare

Be the first to Write a Review
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Servings: 6
This recipe uses a Himalayan salt plate for seasoning and then serving beef tartare. The water released from the beef naturally pulls the salt out of the plate. We suggest refrigerating the meat on the plate for 30 minutes to 1 hour, but adjust the time according to your taste, keeping in mind that the longer the food sits, the saltier it will become. You can always finish the dish with a touch of sea salt just before serving.

• Printer Friendly Version

• 12 oz. New York strip steak, fat cap removed, sinew trimmed
      and meat cut into small dice
  • 1 Tbs. extra-virgin olive oil
  • 1 1/2 Tbs. finely chopped shallot
  • 1 1/2 Tbs. chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
  • 1/4 cup capers, drained and roughly chopped
  • 1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
  • 2 or 3 dashes hot sauce, such as Tabasco, plus more, to taste
  • 1 egg yolk
  • Freshly cracked pepper, to taste
  • Crostini for serving

Chill a Himalayan salt plate in the refrigerator according to the manufacturer’s instructions.

Place the beef in a bowl, drizzle with the olive oil and stir until well combined. Add the shallot, parsley, capers, Worcestershire and hot sauce. Holding the egg yolk in your hand over the bowl, gently squeeze the yolk until it bursts, then drizzle it over the beef mixture. Discard any albumen (egg white) left in your hand. Stir the ingredients until well combined and season with pepper. Transfer the beef mixture to the chilled salt plate, forming a 1/2- to 3/4-inch layer.

Transfer the salt plate to the refrigerator for 30 minutes to 1 hour. Remove the salt plate from the refrigerator and serve the beef tartare immediately with crostini. Serves 4 to 6.

Williams-Sonoma Kitchen

Current date/time is Thu Oct 27, 2016 8:56 am