Cantaloupe with Bresaola
Be the first to Write a Review
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
This no-cook appetizer is perfect when you’re entertaining on a hot summer day. And it’s a snap to make, so you’ll have plenty of time to spend with your guests.
- Printer Friendly Version
- 1 cantaloupe, halved, seeded, peeled and cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1/2 lb. thinly sliced bresaola
- 1/2 cup fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves
- Sea salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
Directions:Using 36 short wooden skewers, thread a piece of cantaloupe, a slice of bresaola and a parsley leaf onto each skewer. Arrange the skewers on a platter, season with salt and pepper and serve immediately. Serves 4 to 6.
Adapted from Williams-Sonoma Cooking for Friends, by Alison Attenborough and Jamie Kimm (Oxmoor House, 2008).
- All About Cantaloupe and Honeydew