Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Curried Deviled Eggs (Hot Curry)

Lobo
    Lobo

Curried Deviled Eggs (Hot Curry) Empty Curried Deviled Eggs (Hot Curry)

Post by Lobo Thu 28 Jan 2016, 9:04 pm

Curried Deviled Eggs (Hot Curry) Img19l
    Curried Deviled Eggs (Hot Curry)
    Curried Deviled Eggs (Hot Curry) Rating

Read Reviews

Write a Review
    Prep Time: 25 minutes
    Cook Time: 5 minutes
    Servings: 6
    A fragrant medley of sweet and spicy seasonings, hot curry lends a moderate level of heat to these deviled eggs and helps to cut the richness of the eggs. Organic eggs, with their buttery orange yolks, yield a particularly attractive and flavorful filling.

Ingredients:

• 6 organic eggs
    • 2 green onions, white and light green portions, minced
    • 3 Tbs. mayonnaise
    • 3/4 tsp. hot curry
    • Sea salt, to taste

Curried Deviled Eggs (Hot Curry) Wine-pairing-icon-white

Wine Pairing

This pairs well with crisp, medium-bodied white wines like the Spottswoode Sauvignon Blanc, Napa County/Sonoma County from our Wine Club.

Directions:

Put the eggs in a single layer in a saucepan. Add water to cover the eggs by at least 1 inch, set over medium heat and bring to a boil. When the water reaches a full boil, remove the pan from the heat, cover and let stand for 15 minutes.
    Uncover the pan and place under cold running water until the eggs are cool. Drain the eggs, peel and cut in half lengthwise. Using the tip of a spoon, carefully scoop out the yolks, allowing them to fall into a mini food processor or a bowl. Set the whites, hollow side up, on a serving plate. Process the yolks or mash them with a fork until perfectly smooth. If you used a processor, transfer the yolks to a bowl.
    Add half of the green onions, the mayonnaise and hot curry to the yolks and mix well with a fork. Season with salt.
    Spoon the yolk mixture into the egg halves, dividing it evenly. Garnish the eggs with the remaining green onions and serve immediately. Serves 4 to 6.
    Adapted from a recipe by Williams-Sonoma.

Current date/time is Mon 18 Mar 2024, 11:56 pm