Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

Neno

NOTES:
For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

Radishes with Butter and Sea Salt

Lobo

Post by Lobo on Fri 29 Jan 2016, 12:35 am

Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Servings: 16
Choose from the astounding array of different sea salts that are now available––from delicate marine algae salt to orange Hawaiian salt harvested from lava beds. For the ultimate experience, seek out hand-harvested Fleur de Sel.

• Printer Friendly Version

Ingredients:

• 8 Tbs. (1 stick) unsalted butter, at room temperature
  • 3 to 4 bunches radishes, about 32, chilled
  • 2 to 3 Tbs. sea salt

Directions:

Whip the butter and prepare the radishes
In a small bowl, whip the butter with a fork until light and fluffy. Set aside.

Trim the stems and root ends from the radishes.

Assemble the platter
Transfer the butter to a ramekin or small serving bowl for dipping or spreading and place alongside the radishes on a platter or serving tray. Place a mound of the sea salt on the platter or in a small bowl for sprinkling and serve. Makes about 32 small bites.

Adapted from Williams-Sonoma Food Made Fast Series, Small Plates, by Brigit L. Binns (Oxmoor House, 2007).

Related Tips

• All About Radishes

Current date/time is Sat 03 Dec 2016, 1:47 pm