Hot Spiced Rum Cider
Be the first to Write a Review
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Apple cider simmered with seasonal spices and spiked with rum is the perfect way to stay warm in the winter. This recipe combines fragrant mulling spices with our cider concentrate, a blend of freshly pressed juices of five Washington State apples.
- Printer Friendly Version
- 2 Tbs. mulling spices
- 1 cup (8 fl. oz./250 ml) apple cider concentrate
- 3 cups (24 fl. oz./750 ml) water
- 3/4 cup (6 fl. oz./180 ml) golden or dark rum
- 4 cinnamon sticks (optional)
- The Barn Nail >
- Cherry Nice >
- Spicy Bloody Marys >
- Pomegranate Champagne Cocktail >
- Spiced Hard Apple Cider >
Directions:Put the mulling spices in a spice ball.
In a large pot over medium-high heat, combine the apple cider concentrate and water and bring to a boil. Reduce the heat to low, add the spice ball and gently simmer for 20 minutes.
Pour 1 1/2 fl. oz. (45 ml) rum into each of 4 warmed mugs. Top each with 1 cup (8 fl. oz./250 ml) spiced cider and add a cinnamon stick. Serve immediately. Serves 4.