Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

Ad Space M-1

Board Rules

October 2016

Calendar Calendar

Ad Space M-2

Revv Worldwide

IQD/Oil/Commodities Charts

Ad Space M-3

Top posting users this month

Ad Space M-4

Piña Colada

Piña Colada

Post by Lobo on Sun 31 Jan 2016, 7:56 pm

Piña Colada

Be the first to Write a Review
Prep Time: 1 minute
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Servings: 1
Bartender Ramón (Monchito) Marrero created this classic in 1954 at the Caribe Hilton Hotel in San Juan, Puerto Rico—and it has since become what may just be the world's most popular rum drink. Marrero, of course, called for Puerto Rican rum in his piña colada, and the recipe below employs the light rum often associated with Puerto Rico. If you want a drink with a little more body, use a dark rum instead.

The ratio of pineapple juice to coconut cream here is classic, but if you love the coconut flavor, you can add up to 1 Tbs. more of canned coconut cream. Don't overdo it or the coconut will take over completely.

• Printer Friendly Version

• 1K+

• Ice cubes as needed
  • 2 fl. oz. light rum
  • 6 fl. oz. pineapple juice
  • 2 fl. oz. canned coconut cream (such as Coco
  • 1 pineapple spear for garnish

Related Recipes

• Fruity Bellini Three Ways >
  • Snowflake Spritz >
  • Sparkling Apple Punch >
  • Kingston Old-Fashioned >
  • Cranberry Martinis >

Fill a cocktail shaker two-thirds full of ice cubes. Pour in the rum, pineapple juice and coconut cream and shake well. Strain into an ice-filled highball glass. Add the pineapple spear.
Adapted from Williams-Sonoma Guides, The Bar Guide, by Ray Foley (Time-Life Books, 1999).

Current date/time is Sun 23 Oct 2016, 6:53 pm