Be the first to Write a Review
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Kir, the classic French aperitif, is traditionally made by adding a splash of crème de cassis to a glass of chilled dry white wine. Rich blackberry liqueur brings a new twist and distinctive flavor dimension to this popular–and effortless–wine cocktail.
- Printer Friendly Version
- 6 Tbs. blackberry liqueur
- 1 bottle (750ml) Sauvignon Blanc or Chablis, well chilled
- Kir Royale >
- Eggnog with Nutmeg and Cinnamon >
- Snowflake Spritz >
- Blackberry Champagne Cocktail >
- Sparkling Pepper Berry Cocktail >
Directions:Pour 1 Tbs. of the blackberry liqueur into each wineglass. Fill each glass two-thirds full with wine (about 4 fl. oz./125ml). Serve immediately. Serves 6.
Adapted from Williams-Sonoma Easy Entertaining, by George Dolese (Simon & Schuster, 2005).