Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Independent: Ahmed Nouri al-Maliki bought the most expensive house in the world B275 million eur

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Independent: Ahmed Nouri al-Maliki bought the most expensive house in the world B275 million eur Empty The Independent: Ahmed Nouri al-Maliki bought the most expensive house in the world B275 million eur

Post by Rocky Mon 01 Feb 2016, 3:59 am

[size=32]The Independent: Ahmed Nouri al-Maliki bought the most expensive house in the world B275 million euros[/size]

2:31:02 a.m. 01/02/2016 |(Voice of Iraq) - Sumer Newsselling the most expensive house in the world to the buyer (Ahmed Nouri al-Maliki), compared to 275 million euros, compared with 301 million US dollars, according to a report Britain's Independent newspaper. The newspaper says the property extends over 50 thousand feet square, or about 4645 square meters and located the house, in a huge park located between the areas of Versailles and Marly Le Roy in the French capital, Paris. the site Bloomberg that the person who bought the property, asked not to be identified, but sources close to al-Maliki, according to the newspaper in question, that his son Ahmed is bought this huge house. this reflects the home of His Excellency the Palace of Versailles and includes home two wings main room and a huge reception roof adorned with hand drawings, and two kitchens artistically were designed and floors reserved for occasions, in addition to the wine cellar, and Dar internal Cinema, in addition to the aquarium underground is the only one in Europe. has broken the house record globally, beating Butmenh on the price of an apartment in the British capital, London, which sold for $ 221 million in 2011.source: Sumer News [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 9:17 am