Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The 86-Year Cycle is All Around Us

Lobo
    Lobo

The 86-Year Cycle is All Around Us Empty The 86-Year Cycle is All Around Us

Post by Lobo Wed Feb 03, 2016 3:37 pm

The 86-Year Cycle is All Around Us

Posted on February 3, 2016 by Martin Armstrong

The 86-Year Cycle is All Around Us 221x203xMatrix.jpg.pagespeed.ic.yqdM-Pjtiy
    COMMENT: Marty, you have done a fantastic job in teaching us to look and observe. I noticed your post on the monetary reform of Trajan in 107AD. You mention he demonetized all coinage prior to Nero’s debasement in 64AD. Wow, that was 43 years or half your 86 year monetary crisis cycle. When you look, it is like the movie Matrix. Suddenly you see the code everywhere around you.
    Amazing research. I can see why they wanted to silence you.
    Thanks so much
    JB
    The 86-Year Cycle is All Around Us Romane-Imperial-Debasement
    REPLY: Excellent. It is all around us if you just let go of the prejudice and see the world as it truly is. Cycles are how energy flows, from sound and light to the cycles in your heart, no less your brain waves. It is stunning how petty people are who try to find fault (typically in relation to gold) just so they can be right. They are so blind that they fail to grasp that this is about understanding our environment, not whether gold peaks one week or the next. They have no interest in comprehending anything. Others are married to political philosophies and are so entrenched they deserve what they get. For the rest of us, the pursuit of knowledge is a journey that never ends. As they say, when there is nothing left to learn, it is time to die.
    The 86-Year Cycle is All Around Us Rome-Collapse-86-Years
    This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged 86-year cycle by Martin Armstrong. Bookmark the permalink.

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:14 am