Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

Neno

NOTES:
For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

Scrambled Eggs with Caviar

Lobo

Post by Lobo on Sat Feb 06, 2016 12:29 am

Be the first to Write a Review
Prep Time: 25 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Servings: 4
This dish adds an elegant note to a brunch. Serve with toast points alongside.

• Printer Friendly Version

Ingredients:

• 6 eggs
  • 2 Tbs. unsalted butter
  • Salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
  • 2 Tbs. chopped fresh chives
  • 1.75 oz. caviar

Wine Pairing

This pairs well with medium-bodied sparkling wines like the Champagne Doyard Cuvée Vendemiaire 1er Cru from our Wine Club.

Directions:

Using an egg topper, remove the top one-fourth from 4 of the eggs, being careful to remove only the top. Pour the yolks and whites into a small bowl and set the eggshells aside. Crack open the remaining 2 eggs and add the yolks and whites to the bowl; discard those shells. Using a fork, beat the eggs until thoroughly blended.

Bring a small saucepan three-fourths full of water to a boil over high heat. Reduce the heat to medium so the water maintains a simmer. Place one of the reserved eggshells in the simmering water for 10 to 15 seconds. Using a slotted spoon, carefully remove the eggshell and place upside down on a paper towel-lined plate to dry. Repeat with the remaining eggshells.

In a nonstick sauté pan over medium heat, melt the butter. Add the beaten eggs, season with salt and pepper, and stir constantly with a wooden spoon until the eggs have thickened into small curds, 3 to 5 minutes.

Place the empty eggshells in egg cups. Fill the shells with the scrambled eggs, dividing evenly. Garnish with the chives and a small spoonful of caviar. Serve immediately.
Williams-Sonoma Kitchen.

Related Tips

• Elegant Entertaining with Caviar >
  • What to Drink with Caviar

Current date/time is Sat Dec 03, 2016 9:48 pm