Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Karbouli: Washington supports the formation of a "crowd of Anbar"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Karbouli: Washington supports the formation of a "crowd of Anbar" Empty Karbouli: Washington supports the formation of a "crowd of Anbar"

Post by Rocky Sat 06 Feb 2016, 3:55 am

[ltr]Karbouli: Washington supports the formation of a "crowd of Anbar"[/ltr]

Since 02.06.2016 at 11:22 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]

[ltr]Special - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]MP for Anbar province, Mohammed al-Karbouli Saturday that Washington supports the formation of a crowd of Anbar to fight Daash in the scenario is similar to the formation of the Awakening in 2007.[/ltr]
    [ltr]Karbouli said in a statement / balance News / "The Prime Minister aware of what is implemented by US forces and landing operations and training in the province Anbarolugod some objectors to the US presence on the ground in Iraq, the Prime Minister does not disclose their existence."[/ltr]
    [ltr]Karbouli said that "the issue of the adoption of Anbar province, is the US forces, which are to address the goals and regain violations that occur, confirming the existence of contacts between representatives of the province and the US side, according to the security agreement."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He stressed that the US military is coordinating with tribal trained and equipped with weapons, pointing out that all this for non-interference by any party outside the security and defense system.[/ltr]
    [ltr]The private sources have revealed last month for the arrival of US troops from the 101st Airborne Division to Al Asad Airbase in western Iraq in support of the war against the terrorist organization Daash near the Iraqi-Syrian border areas. / End 29/40 P[/ltr]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 1:51 pm