Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

Neno

NOTES:
For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

Daash official Nukhayib and seven militants of the organization process for the border guards arrest

rocky

Daash official Nukhayib and seven militants of the organization process for the border guards arrest

Post by rocky on Sat 06 Feb 2016, 4:17 am

[size=32]Daash official Nukhayib and seven militants of the organization process for the border guards arrested[/size]

00:16:19 02/06/2016 |(Voice of Iraq) - Baghdad, a source in the Interior Ministry, on Friday, that belonging to the guards of the Iraqi border force was able to organize Daash official in hand Nukhayib arrest (90 km southeast of gray), during a security operation targeting the headquarters of the organization in the ocean, while noting that the operation resulted in the arrest of seven members of the organization. the source said in an interview with (long-Presse), "the strength of the second regiment of the brigade seventh Iraqi border guards conducted a security operation peek targeted the headquarters of the organization Daash in the vicinity hand Nukhayib (260 km west of Karbala ), resulted in the organization of official arrested in the district, accused of carrying out suicide attacks that border Guard forces targeted in the border strip with Saudi Arabia over the past year. " He added the source, who asked not to be named, said:" the operation resulted in seven of the militants organizing the arrest and found the amounts of the Syrian currency and official documents pertaining to the elements in the organization. "Add comment

http://www.sotaliraq.com/newsitem.php?id=317778#axzz3zNiJxstc

Current date/time is Tue 06 Dec 2016, 1:55 pm