Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

Neno

NOTES:
For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

Daash to foil an attack in the Hamrin Mountains

rocky

Post by rocky on Sat 06 Feb 2016, 11:16 am

[rtl]BAGHDAD / obelisk announced media Harbi body the popular crowd, Saturday, thwarted attack to organize 'Daash' Hamrin hills north of Salahuddin.[/rtl]
[rtl]The media war of the crowd in a statement seen by 'Obelisk', that 'the forces of Gen. 66 (supporters Creed) of the crowd responded, today, a major attack gangs Daash car bombs in the Hamrin Mountains', noting that' one of the Mujahideen heroes of the princes of Saraya managed by Citing from a car bomb and a tank bomb by rpg missiles while trying to get closer to the first line of Denial '.[/rtl]
[rtl]He said the media war, that 'the crowd forces had inflicted heavy losses on the terrorist gangs in lives and equipment supporting the heroes of the Iraqi air force. "[/rtl]
[rtl]The Hamrin Mountains is one of the strategic areas north of Salahuddin and that 'Daash' trying to regain control of months ago, but the security forces and the popular crowd prevented it.[/rtl]

http://www.almesalah.com/index.php?page=article&id=69125

rocky

Daash to repel an attack on a security headquarters north of Ramadi

Post by rocky on Sat 06 Feb 2016, 11:18 am

Daash to repel an attack on a security headquarters north of Ramadi

[rtl]BAGHDAD / obelisk announced Anbar operations commander Maj. Gen. Ismail Mahlawi, Saturday, repulsed an attack to regulate Daash on a security headquarters north of the city of Ramadi, referring to the destruction of the three-wheeled bomb driven by suicide bombers, killing dozens of members of the organization.[/rtl]
[rtl]Mahlawi said in an interview with local media, and I followed 'obelisk' It 'was repulsed an attack to regulate Daash the X band's headquarters in the Thar Thar area, north of Ramadi by the band pieces and fly international coalition'.[/rtl]
[rtl]He explained Mahlawi, that 'cuts the band blew up two wheels car bombs driven by suicide bombers, with the dawn of aviation international coalition a third wheel, and was followed by clashes between elements of the organization and pieces of the band, killing dozens of members of the organization.'[/rtl]
[rtl]It referred to the Sunni Islamist al Daash launched on Friday (January 1, 2016), an attack on the headquarters of the X band north of Ramadi, before the army forces be able to repel the attack and the killing of a number of suicide bombers.[/rtl]

http://www.almesalah.com/index.php?page=article&id=69091

Current date/time is Wed 07 Dec 2016, 8:24 am