Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

Neno

NOTES:
For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

Counter-terrorism progresses towards Joabh area in preparation for editing

rocky

Post by rocky on Sun Feb 07, 2016 4:35 am

By: Wab1
of Sunday 02/07/2016 4:03

Anbar / Baghdad news 
announced third special operations commander Maj. Gen. Sami Arda, on Saturday, said the anti-terrorism device forces have made ​​progress towards the eastern city of Ramadi Joabh area in preparation to release it from the control of the organization "Daash." Said Arda in an interview I followed "Baghdad news," said "anti-terrorism forces after the liberation Alsjarih area east of Ramadi, progressed towards its neighboring Joabh area, and now those forces become at the gates of the region in preparation to release it from the organization Daash," said Arda, he said that "some families in Joabh area started out toward the pieces of anti-terrorism and through coordination with them via dial-up. " the federal police captain Raed Shakir Jawdat had announced Sunday that police forces killed 31 component of the organization Daash in Husaybah area east of the city of Ramadi, indicating that troops were advancing towards Joabh area to release it from the control of the organization Daash .

http://www.baghdadnp.com/news.php?action=view&id=41815

Current date/time is Sat Dec 03, 2016 8:54 pm