Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Out of bounds

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Out of bounds Empty Out of bounds

Post by Rocky Sun 07 Feb 2016, 5:22 am

Out of bounds -1
    Out of bounds

Tehran's 
    crude sales to Europe exceeded 300 thousand barrels a 
    transfer site of the Ministry of Oil Information Iranian online (Shana) Oil Minister Bijan Zanganeh as saying, on Saturday, Iran's crude oil sales to Europe after the lifting of international sanctions on Tehran already exceeded 300 thousand barrels. 
    The proportions of the site to Zanganeh as saying that the French company Total will buy 160 thousand barrels of crude oil from Iran, although the final touches on the contract will be on February 16 \ February. 
    He added that the Italian oil company Eni is interested in buying a hundred thousand barrels of crude oil from Iran and that its representatives would visit Tehran in the near future to discuss decade. 
    Zanganeh said the Saras company Italian oil refiner is interested in buying between 60 and 70 thousand barrels of crude oil from Iran. Geneva gold at its highest price of gold rose to its highest level in three months, after a volatile trading after a mixed report on US jobs, prompting investors to reassess the outlook for raising US interest rates this year, to err on gold to achieve the biggest weekly gain in more than a year. the US Department of labor said the number of new jobs in non-agricultural sectors amounted to 151 thousand last month, while the unemployment rate reached 4.9 percent, the lowest level since February \ February 2008.economists polled by Reuters had expected a rise in the number of jobs by 190 thousand jobs, and the stability of the unemployment rate at five percent.

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 1:35 pm