Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iran is supplying Europe with more than 300 thousand barrels of oil per day

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

thousand -  Iran is supplying Europe with more than 300 thousand barrels of oil per day Empty Iran is supplying Europe with more than 300 thousand barrels of oil per day

Post by Rocky Mon 08 Feb 2016, 2:44 am

thousand -  Iran is supplying Europe with more than 300 thousand barrels of oil per day News_icon Iran is supplying Europe with more than 300 thousand barrels of oil per day
    thousand -  Iran is supplying Europe with more than 300 thousand barrels of oil per day Info By: Wab1
    on: Monday, 02/08/2016 17:13
    thousand -  Iran is supplying Europe with more than 300 thousand barrels of oil per day Filemanager
    Baghdad news - agencies 
    said Iranian Oil Minister Bijan Zanganeh said the Iranian crude oil to Europe sales after the lifting of international sanctions on Tehran already exceeded 300 thousand barrels.The transfer of the Iranian Ministry of Oil site to Zanganeh as saying that "the French company Total will buy 160 thousand barrels of crude oil from Iran although the finishing touches on the contract will be on February 16th. " He added that" the Italian Eni company is interested in buying a hundred thousand barrels of crude oil, although its representatives would visit Tehran in the near future to discuss the contract. " the minister said that" Saras company Italian oil refiner also interested in buying between 60 and 70 thousand barrels of crude oil from Iran. "

http://www.baghdadnp.com/news.php?action=view&id=41829

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 8:59 pm