Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

+5
Lobo
Tiffany
wciappetta
Neno
Rocky
9 posters

The central bank would continue to sell the dollar in March and April

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The central bank would continue to sell the dollar in March and April Empty The central bank would continue to sell the dollar in March and April

Post by Rocky Mon Feb 08, 2016 4:45 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] The central bank would continue to sell the dollar in March and April
     By: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    on: Monday, 02/08/2016 17:10
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Baghdad news - Ali Ibrahim 
    said a source at the central bank that the central bank would continue to sell the operations of foreign currency (dollar) in the months of March this year and April. The source said in an interview with "Baghdad News", "The Central Bank confirms that the rumors about the stops sell the dollar in the third month and the fourth this year are completely untrue. " the source urged citizens and the media to" pay attention to those rumors biased and aimed at noise and confusion of the Iraqi market within the campaign waged by the enemies on our dear country. " It is said that the central bank denied, last week, it reports that the storming of its building in central Baghdad, and stopped selling the dollar operations, and as he emphasized the continuing currency sale and meet the market needs of the dollar, warned of the 'rumors that confuse the Iraqi market. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

The central bank would continue to sell the dollar in March and April Empty Re: The central bank would continue to sell the dollar in March and April

Post by Neno Mon Feb 08, 2016 4:49 pm

Only May and June would be left for the first half of 2016....
    wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

The central bank would continue to sell the dollar in March and April Empty Re: The central bank would continue to sell the dollar in March and April

Post by wciappetta Mon Feb 08, 2016 5:06 pm

Actually I have not read any such rumors in the press until they mentioned it here, so now I'm very interested in this time frame. Reminds me of the movie All the Presidents men, the scene in the  court room where the high priced lawyer offers an explanation that was unrelated to any question.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.... For from His fullness, we have all received and grace upon grace. For the Law was given through Moses; grace and truth came through Jesus Christ. No one has ever yet seen God. The only begotten God, the One being in the bosom of the Father, He has made Him known. - Berean Literal Bible
    Tiffany
    Tiffany
    Dedicated Investor
    Dedicated Investor

Post by Tiffany Mon Feb 08, 2016 6:02 pm

Neno wrote:Only May and June would be left for the first half of 2016....
    Are we still thinking this may happen in the first 6 months of THIS year? :-\  Would be so ENORMOUSLY helpful....
    Lobo
    Lobo

Post by Lobo Mon Feb 08, 2016 6:14 pm

We could see the beginning of the end of the ride, the GOI is supposed to give a report to the IMF toward the end of this month and in March the IMF is to review it.  That leaves April, May and June.  So, with the CBI article, I think it should be by the end of June.  I hope so, not only for the Iraqi people, but also for us.
    fonz1951
    fonz1951
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by fonz1951 Mon Feb 08, 2016 6:32 pm

Lobo wrote:We could see the beginning of the end of the ride, the GOI is supposed to give a report to the IMF toward the end of this month and in March the IMF is to review it.  That leaves April, May and June.  So, with the CBI article, I think it should be by the end of June.  I hope so, not only for the Iraqi people, but also for us.

you and me both brother, you and me both! banna2
    Tiffany
    Tiffany
    Dedicated Investor
    Dedicated Investor

Post by Tiffany Mon Feb 08, 2016 9:58 pm

fonz1951 wrote:
    Lobo wrote:We could see the beginning of the end of the ride, the GOI is supposed to give a report to the IMF toward the end of this month and in March the IMF is to review it.  That leaves April, May and June.  So, with the CBI article, I think it should be by the end of June.  I hope so, not only for the Iraqi people, but also for us.

you and me both brother, you and me both! banna2
    hi  You forgot this sister over HERE!!  lol!
    I hope your time line is correct!   thumbs
    fonz1951
    fonz1951
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by fonz1951 Mon Feb 08, 2016 10:43 pm

sorry, sister tiffany, didn't mean to leave you out.  lol!
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by weslin3 Tue Feb 09, 2016 1:59 am

I just can't imagine them tell us anything....anytime... laugh
    BILLYB
    BILLYB
    Dedicated Investor
    Dedicated Investor

Post by BILLYB Tue Feb 09, 2016 12:48 pm

I wouldn't mine waiting for the next president, this skunk we have now will take half of it.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:20 am