Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy for coalition forces: everyone agrees on the criminalization of the Baath

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy for coalition forces: everyone agrees on the criminalization of the Baath Empty Deputy for coalition forces: everyone agrees on the criminalization of the Baath

Post by Rocky Mon Feb 08, 2016 5:00 pm

[size=32]Deputy for coalition forces: everyone agrees on the criminalization of the Baath[/size]

22:52:08 8/2/2016 |(Voice of Iraq) - Baghdad MP for the coalition of Iraqi forces Yahya Ithawi, Monday, that everyone agrees on the criminalization of the dissolved Baath Party, among some of the paragraphs of the Baath ban law "vague." Said Ithawi Speaking to the program "a quarter of an hour," which aired " Alsumaria TV ", said that" everyone agreed, today, to criminalize and all anti-Iraqi parties and terrorist organizations of the Baath party, "explaining that" what happened in the House of Representatives in today's session altercation ended. "He added Ithawi, that" there is wary of exploiting some points other parties law and letters derailed as happened with the article (four terrorism), "pointing out that" there are some paragraphs vague in the law, so there must be more clarity in the law. "He accused Ithawi some MPs to" rant sectarianism and stirring sectarian strife inside the House of Representatives, "stressing that" we are against sectarian retrenchment because the worst thing in Iraq. " the House of Representatives held earlier Monday, a new session after it raised the previous result verbal argument that occurred between the deputies of the coalition forces and the National Alliance on banning the Baath Party Law dissolved. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:07 am