Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

Ad Space M-1

Board Rules

October 2016

Calendar Calendar

Ad Space M-2

Revv Worldwide

IQD/Oil/Commodities Charts

Ad Space M-3

Top posting users this week

Top posting users this month

Ad Space M-4

Daash transforms the SUV to "armor"

Post by rocky on Tue 09 Feb 2016, 7:28 am

 BAGHDAD / long-Presse 

British newspaper confirmed that Daash enabling the alteration of one of the wheel counterbalanced payment produced by Toyota, which, by providing them with Bserfh Mdolph private body armor, replace the tires, to enable them to walk in the rugged areas, indicating that the Peshmerga forces is revealed after the takeover of the wheel in one of the battles with the organization. 
the daily Mirror daily Mirror British, in a report I followed (range Press), "the organization Daash Hur one of the wheels of Japanese Toyota, four-wheel drive, the type of pickup, to the armored put special shields grub Mdolph, replace the tires to enable them to off-road areas, as well as equipped with a machine gun, "noting that" the Peshmerga forces gained control of one of those modified wheels after forcing militants regulation on the left, and has published the image on its stance in social networking (Facebook). " 
the newspaper added that the "the picture published by the Peshmerga forces, show car Toyota Hilux four-wheel drive Toyota Hilux 4x4 / modified Bserfh iron, such as those used in the armor, to be able to walk in the rugged areas, and mounted with heavy weapons." 
quoted by the Daily Mirror, the former US ambassador to the United Nations , current director of the anti-terrorism, Mark Wallace, as saying in an interview with the station ABC TV News American, said it was "regrettable to see Toyota Hilux and Land Cruiser Japanese had altered to become part of the organization Daash war machine." 
, the newspaper quoted a Toyota saying it "does not know how it ended up-wheel to be in the hands of the organization Daash terrorist." 
said a spokesman for Toyota, Ed Louise, according to the newspaper, said it was "impossible for the manufacturer to control the fate of the stolen cars, which are sold by third parties independent. "

Current date/time is Fri 28 Oct 2016, 12:55 pm