Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

Ad Space M-1

Board Rules

October 2016

Calendar Calendar

Ad Space M-2

Revv Worldwide

IQD/Oil/Commodities Charts

Ad Space M-3

Top posting users this month

Ad Space M-4

The arrest of members of the (Daash) disguised as women, east of Ramadi

Post by rocky on Tue 09 Feb 2016, 8:17 am

Security forces in the eastern gray areas

Author: AR, HF 
Editor: AR 02.09.2016 17:15 Number of Views: 3 

Long-Presse / Anbar
Anbar Province Council announced on Tuesday the arrest of members of the organization (Daash) disguised as women as they tried to escape with the displaced families east of Ramadi (110 km west of Baghdad).
Said Councilman Festival Ammash Karbouli in an interview with (long-Presse) that "the security forces and build intelligence had arrested members of the (Daash) constitute a disguised cell dressed women as they tried to come up with the displaced families during a purge cutter eastern gray areas of the process."
He Karbouli that "detainees were transferred to a security detention center in Anbar for interrogation without revealing their number and their names."
The member of the Council that "the elements of the organization (Daash) in the case of a total collapse, leaving them dressed as uniformed women to escape with the families who have been evacuated from the cutter eastern gray areas with shaved their beards and trying to change the features of their faces."
The majority of the cities of Anbar province was controlled by elements of al-Daash as safe forces began clearing battles a wide regained through which many parts of Ramadi after fierce battles with the liberalization of other areas in the vicinity of Fallujah, killing dozens of Daash gangs.

Current date/time is Mon 24 Oct 2016, 4:58 pm