Smoky Bacon-Horseradish Dip
Be the first to Write a Review
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Smoky bacon meets piquant horseradish and sour cream in this full-flavored dip, which gets a kick from paprika and sun-dried tomato flakes.
- Printer Friendly Version
- 1/2 lb. bacon, cooked and drained
- 1 1/2 cups sour cream
- 1/4 cup prepared horseradish
- 1 tsp. smoked sweet paprika
- 1 tsp. sun-dried tomato flakes
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- Freshly ground pepper, to taste
- Assorted crackers and crudités for serving
Directions:In a food processor, pulse the bacon until finely chopped. Add the sour cream, horseradish, paprika, sun-dried tomato flakes, salt and pepper and process until smooth. Serve with crackers and crudités for dipping. Makes about 2 cups.
- Preparing Crudités