Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers. You must log in to see and participate in our Dinar sections.

Your welcome to be apart of Anesis Club (Private) after at least becoming a FREE Rookie in my Network at this link https://www.onelife.eu/signup/nenosplace

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2017

Classic Barbecue Sauce

Lobo

Classic Barbecue Sauce

Post by Lobo on Tue 09 Feb 2016, 10:15 pm

Classic Barbecue Sauce

Read Reviews

Write a Review
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Servings: 15
This traditional American barbecue sauce is good on chicken, spareribs and hamburgers as well as brisket sandwiches. Because the sauce contains sugar, it burns easily and should be brushed on during the last 10 to 15 minutes of cooking. Pass any remaining sauce at the table.

• Printer Friendly Version

Ingredients:

• 2 Tbs. vegetable oil
  • 1 onion, finely chopped
  • 3 garlic cloves, minced
  • 1 1/2 cups ketchup
  • 1/2 cup cider vinegar
  • 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
  • 1/3 cup sugar
  • 1 Tbs. chili powder
  • 1/2 tsp. cayenne pepper, or as needed

Related Recipes

• Beef Brisket Sandwiches >

Directions:

In a saucepan over medium heat, warm the oil. Add the onion and garlic and cook gently, stirring, for about 5 minutes. Add the ketchup, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, sugar, chili powder and cayenne, to taste (the more cayenne you use, the hotter it will be). Reduce the heat and simmer, partially covered, until the sauce has thickened slightly, about 20 minutes. Makes about 2 1/2 cups.
Adapted from Williams-Sonoma Kitchen Library Series, Grilling, by John Phillip Carroll (Time-Life Books, 1992).

Current date/time is Tue 21 Feb 2017, 5:37 pm