Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Agreement to open a branch of the Industrial Bank in Muthanna

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Agreement to open a branch of the Industrial Bank in Muthanna Empty Agreement to open a branch of the Industrial Bank in Muthanna

Post by Rocky Wed 10 Feb 2016, 11:53 am

Agreement to open a branch of the Industrial Bank in Muthanna

9:09:02 a.m. 2.10.2016 | (Voice of Iraq) - Muthanna Industrial Bank's announced to the Ministry of Finance proximity to open a branch of the bank in the Muthanna province to grant the partnership loans and contribute to the financing of industrial projects, after Asthsalh the central and local approvals. The general director of the bank Kazem fistula Radio tow, that a meeting was held in a room Muthanna trade included members of the local government and a number of industrialists and traders as well as representatives of the bank, resulted n an agreement to provide the local government building of the bank, "noting that" the services to be provided by the bank is the granting of financial loans for industrialists interest rate of less than other banks in addition to the establishment of industrial projects in conjunction with the and under the stated conditions of the bank. " fistula and added that small manufacturers Ciecmlon also prepared by the bank's funding program after they fulfill the terms of the warranty. 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 12:07 pm