Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Law: Government is not the "courage" to apply reforms

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Law: Government is not the "courage" to apply reforms Empty Law: Government is not the "courage" to apply reforms

Post by Rocky Wed 10 Feb 2016, 12:31 pm

Law: Government is not the "courage" to apply reforms

Since 02/10/2016 13:42 pm (Baghdad time)

Special - balances News

MP for the coalition of state law, full-Zaidi, on Wednesday that the government is unable to implement the program of reforms due to the pressures and the interests of political parties.

It is said that the reference has expressed deep regret over the failure to achieve anything clearly in the process of real reform and the fight against corruption and the prosecution of corrupt senior.

He said Zaidi's / balances News /, that "there are attempts and notices of the reforms which are always announced by the government in its meetings, but we so far have not touched anything from the application on the ground."

He added, "Despite the presence of the strong backing of the people and the reference and some politicians, but the government did not have the courage and the ability to go to provide any reform, as a result of political and partisan pressures in the Iraqi political scene."

He said he "assumed the prime minister to form a ministerial portfolio technocratic can establish Iraq to safety and get rid of all the crises that we face."

The Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi called on Tuesday, the cabinet change fundamentally to include professional figures and technocrats, academics, also called the House of Representatives and all the political blocs to cooperate in all these serious stage. Ended 29/38

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 12:01 am