Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Agriculture Committee is hosting two managers in the finance and trade ministries

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Agriculture Committee is hosting two managers in the finance and trade ministries Empty Agriculture Committee is hosting two managers in the finance and trade ministries

Post by Rocky Wed 10 Feb 2016, 12:38 pm

Agriculture Committee is hosting two managers in the finance and trade ministries

In February 10.2016

The Committee on Agriculture, Water and marshes headed by MP hosted the Furat al-Tamimi and the presence of the members of the committee on Sunday, 02.07.2016 Director General of the Department of Accounting at the Ministry of Finance and the Director General of the General Company for Grain Trade, Ministry of Commerce and director of the silo Khan Dhari.

During the meeting, which was held at the Commission's headquarters Search House resolution No. (19) for the year 2015 and taken in its numbered (14) on 08.17.2015 and the judge to compel the federal government to launch dues peasants marketers disbursement of agricultural crops for seasonal 2014-2015 and the endorsement of His Excellency the President Republic by its decision No. 33 of 2015.

For its part, the Commission explained that the peasants and farmers did not receive financial dues for two successive seasons, adversely affecting the ability of the farmer to buy agricultural inputs and continue farming.

The Committee recommended the issuance of a complementary decision to the previous decision to oblige the government to activate the principle of clearing between the ministries of agriculture, trade, financial and other ministerial sectors of satisfying and obtaining money from the financial benefits, loans or agricultural supplies or rent allowances owed by peasants and farmers who did not receive their dues for two seasons from 2014 to 2015.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 5:40 am