Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Foreign reveal embassies spent a lot of money to rent buildings

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Foreign reveal embassies spent a lot of money to rent buildings Empty Parliamentary Foreign reveal embassies spent a lot of money to rent buildings

Post by Rocky Wed 10 Feb 2016, 4:31 pm

[ltr]Parliamentary Foreign reveal embassies spent a lot of money to rent buildings[/ltr]

Since 02/10/2016 18:21 pm (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Special - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]He revealed a member of the Parliamentary Committee on Foreign Relations Iqbal Abdul-Hussein, on Wednesday, for receiving information and numerous complaints of the Commission pertaining to exchange large sums of money to rent buildings for Iraqi embassies abroad, as indicated that the Committee will discuss the matter with al-Jaafari in the coming period.[/ltr]
    [ltr]She said Abdul Hussein's / New balance / "The information and numerous complaints up to the parliamentary committee on foreign relations, including some belonging to work as ambassadors do not represent the only bloc and complaints pertaining to other things."[/ltr]
    [ltr]She said a member of the Committee on Foreign parliamentary relations, that "the Commission has received complaints about the exchange of Iraqi embassies, large sums of money and large rental buildings, the headquarters of her," noting that "the Commission pending the arrival of Foreign Minister Ibrahim al-Jaafari to the Commission the coming days to discuss the matter with him and confirm that information."[/ltr]

[ltr]This "and Alent Committee on Foreign parliamentary relations L / balance News /, earlier, on the nomination of some of the names for appointment as ambassadors, while showed that 75% of them nominated by the Foreign Ministry and 25% according to the quota" .anthy 29 / H 33[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 9:03 am