Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The government agrees to replace the Boeing contract and postpone the overdue benefits to the privat

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The government agrees to replace the Boeing contract and postpone the overdue benefits to the privat Empty The government agrees to replace the Boeing contract and postpone the overdue benefits to the privat

Post by Rocky Wed 10 Feb 2016, 4:42 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Albiong plane received in Iraq (March 2014 27)
    The government agrees to replace the Boeing contract and postpone the overdue benefits to the private sector

Author: HH 
    Editor: HH 9.2.2016 12:55 Number of Views: 388 

[rtl]Long-Presse / Baghdad [/rtl]
    [rtl]It agreed the Iraqi cabinet on Tuesday on the contract with extension signed (Boeing) for the replacement of a number of aircraft, and asked not to detract from the quality of the aircraft or carry a "financial burden", as decided to postpone the overdue benefits to favor government banks private sector.[/rtl]
    An informed source said in an interview to the (long-Presse), "The Council of Ministers decided at its regular meeting held today under the chairmanship of its President Haydar al-Abadi, the approval of the Iraqi Airways has signed a contract with a company extension (Boeing) for the replacement of a number of aircraft," noting that "the Council on condition of carrying the contract extension any financial burden and a feasibility study for the ministry, and taking care not to detract from the quality of the aircraft."
    The source, who asked not to be named, said: "The Council also decided to postpone the hearing late on benefits for government private sector banks."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 11:59 am