Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary media: the closure of channels and media platforms to Daash needs billions of dollars

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary media: the closure of channels and media platforms to Daash needs billions of dollars Empty Parliamentary media: the closure of channels and media platforms to Daash needs billions of dollars

Post by Rocky Wed 10 Feb 2016, 4:50 pm

[size=30]Parliamentary media: the closure of channels and media platforms to Daash needs billions of dollars[/size]
    10/02/2016 07:49 | 
    f
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Direction Press / Agencies
    He said the Committee on Culture, Media Parliamentary member Abdul Wahab that "control of channels and media platforms should be in line with the company concerned with this, and this needs to be billions of dollars."
    In a press statement MP said, "The World Wide Web {Facebook, Twitter, Youtube ...} are not under the control of the government, or the state, or controlled, she is free networks," adding that "America and the European countries had a hard time to control the channels and media outlets for Doaash and terrorists. "
    MP board communications, the Iraqi Media Network, and media circles, and all relevant departments theme that there should be a conference; in order to get a result to stop terrorist channels, and immoral as well, pointing out that in the House we read the electronic information channels law .

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 7:34 pm