Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

Ad Space M-1

Board Rules

October 2016

Calendar Calendar

Ad Space M-2

Revv Worldwide

IQD/Oil/Commodities Charts

Ad Space M-3

Top posting users this week

Top posting users this month

Ad Space M-4

Gold looking into February 11th

Gold looking into February 11th

Post by Lobo on Thu 11 Feb 2016, 5:22 pm

Posted Feb 10, 2016 by Martin Armstrong
Gold closed higher today, suggesting that we should probably press higher into Friday. Our opening pivot point was 1207.57, which is still well above the closing and warns that the upside is still in play. A closing beneath that number warns that even a new high on Friday may be followed by a lower closing. Technically, resistance starts at the 1226 area. If we can achieve a closing above the 1209 level on Friday, then we can see an extreme short-cover rally into the 1300 area. A month-end closing BELOW 1181 would warn that a February high should stand. At the very least, we need a month-end closing ABOVE 1209 to imply any short-term sustainability.
Keep in mind this first quarter reaction is the first wake-up call. Gold is being impacted by a pending banking crisis unraveling in Europe. This has nothing to do with U.S. markets, the quantity of money, and certainly not inflation. The sovereign debt crisis begins in Europe. It will eventually hit Japan, and then the USA but probably not until late 2017. It appears that the bull market for private assets in general, on a global scale, will unfold between 2017 and 2020.
Categories: Forecasts, Gold, Sovereign Debt Crisis
Tags: Gold

Current date/time is Wed 26 Oct 2016, 10:14 am