Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

Neno

NOTES:
For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

Grilled Toast

Lobo

Grilled Toast

Post by Lobo on Thu 11 Feb 2016, 10:07 pm

Grilled Toast

Be the first to Write a Review
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Servings: 6
The perfect accompaniment for shirred eggs, grilled toast is easy to prepare for a group of guests.

• Printer Friendly Version

Ingredients:

• 2 Tbs. unsalted butter
  • About 12 slices brioche

Related Recipes

• Shirred Eggs with Smoked Salmon >

Directions:

Preheat a broiler and adjust the rack so it is about 4 inches from the heat source.

In a small saucepan over medium heat, melt the butter. Brush each bread slice on both sides with the melted butter.

Place the bread slices directly on the rack and broil, turning once, until golden brown, 2 to 3 minutes per side. Remove from the broiler and serve immediately. Serves 6.
Adapted from Williams-Sonoma, Christmas Entertaining, by Georgeanne Brennan (Simon & Schuster, 2005).

Current date/time is Sat 03 Dec 2016, 9:38 am