Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

4 posters

Key countries in the OPEC discuss raising oil prices

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Key countries in the OPEC discuss raising oil prices Empty Key countries in the OPEC discuss raising oil prices

Post by Rocky Fri 12 Feb 2016, 6:46 am

Key countries in the OPEC discuss raising oil prices By Majid Nizamuddin 35 minutes ago
    Key countries in the OPEC discuss raising oil prices 193750Image1
    Rafael Ramirez
    Roudao - New York

gave Roudao Media Network correspondent in New York, Majid holistic system of religion, map of the Sykes-Picot to the President of the UN Security Council, in the Council Chamber, and asked him about the possibility of border change, and although the response Security Council president was not happy for the Kurds, but he was It carries with it a happy story about the price of oil. the head of the current session of the UN security Council, Rafael Ramirez, the Venezuelan ambassador to the Council, during an exclusive interview with Roudao media network, "I do not think the international community is ready to change the borders in the Middle East, it is important for us is peace in the region, it is true that it is important that all parties involved in determining the future of the region, but the main issue now is to stop the fighting. " on oil prices, revealed Ramirez, who was minister of oil in Venezuela, the former for 12 years, Venezuela, Saudi Arabia, Iran and Russia, talks now taking place, to raise oil prices. The head of the UN security Council, with great confidence to Roudao, she said that "the price of oil will rise, like before."

http://rudaw.net/arabic/world/120220162
    day dreamer
    day dreamer
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Key countries in the OPEC discuss raising oil prices Empty Re: Key countries in the OPEC discuss raising oil prices

Post by day dreamer Fri 12 Feb 2016, 7:10 am

the former for 12 years, Venezuela, Saudi Arabia, Iran and Russia, talks now taking place, to raise oil prices. The head of the UN security Council, with great confidence to Roudao, she said that "the price of oil will rise, like before."

Last edited by lonelyintexas on Fri 12 Feb 2016, 1:15 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : highlighted the great part about raising oil prices)
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Key countries in the OPEC discuss raising oil prices Empty Re: Key countries in the OPEC discuss raising oil prices

Post by weslin3 Fri 12 Feb 2016, 7:23 am

Now my question is; does the IQD wait on the price of oil to go up before it goes up?
    lonelyintexas
    lonelyintexas
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by lonelyintexas Fri 12 Feb 2016, 1:19 pm

Well, lets look at this weslin3.  Just seems like economics for them since oil is at 28-29 a barrel as I write this.  They need to have oil at 45.00 a barrel to meet the budget for 2016.
    Thanks
    LIT
    yes
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by weslin3 Fri 12 Feb 2016, 6:32 pm

I'm taking this as a positive statement. Thanks LIT...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 1:04 am