Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy: the country is undergoing clinical death and on the blocks to leave their political differe

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy: the country is undergoing clinical death and on the blocks to leave their political differe Empty Deputy: the country is undergoing clinical death and on the blocks to leave their political differe

Post by Rocky Fri 12 Feb 2016, 8:49 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [size=30]Deputy: the country is undergoing clinical death and on the blocks to leave their political differences

[/size]

Deputy for the National Alliance said that the country is today experiencing the process of clinical death, and on the political blocs to leave their differences to revive the current situation.
    Among Zaher al-Abadi in a press statement that "we have today is confusion between the political blocs, and every hand, there has a project and headed for his support, whether Kurds or Sunnis or Shiites, and each bloc within this component has its own project, and therefore there is no agreement or a clear business strategy between the blocks political, and that there is discrimination within the political components as well as the existence of divisions, so the political process is unstable and need stability and maturity, and this depends on the leaders present. "
    He said he was "not a disadvantage in society, but leaders so they unite Kelmtm leaving their differences on the side and head to revive the current situation," Mushir that "the state is undergoing clinical death and the need to revive and electric shock to regain status, and therefore if it has deteriorated over the situation would be the officials the weakness of the state and degradation. "
    He said al-Abadi said, "The government has to be serious about the process of reforms, this word has become a timeshare present-consuming need to act and go down to the street and in the field and restore confidence between the government and the people because the latter has the confidence of the Cabinet and parliament and therefore everyone restore this confidence .

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 8:00 am