Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Kuwait opened its air bases in front of the international coalition to fight Daash

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Kuwait - Kuwait opened its air bases in front of the international coalition to fight Daash Empty Kuwait opened its air bases in front of the international coalition to fight Daash

Post by Rocky Fri 12 Feb 2016, 9:28 am

[ltr][rtl]History of edits:: 2016/2/12 12:05 • 121[/rtl] [rtl]visits readable[/rtl][/ltr]
    [ltr]Kuwait - Kuwait opened its air bases in front of the international coalition to fight Daash Story_img_56bd9ee68c53c
    [Follow-up - where] 
    Deputy Prime Minister and Defense Minister of Kuwait, Khalid Al Jarrah Al Sabah, his country's commitment to providing many facilities the international coalition to fight Daash, including opening its air bases if necessary.

He said Kuwaiti Minister of Defence, yesterday, before leaving for NATO, "NATO" headquarters, after participating in a meeting of the members of the international coalition to fight Daash countries, said that the Kuwaiti air bases open to the international coalition forces. 
    He explained that, Kuwait's role includes providing various facilities related to logistical support and providing intelligence, as well as with regard to humanitarian assistance, pointing out that Saudi Arabia will hold a meeting for the countries of the Islamic military alliance in March / March next to discuss a lot of issues and matters relating to the nature of the coordination between the international coalition the Islamic alliance, within the fight Daash plan in Syria, he said. 
    The Kuwaiti minister stressed that the Islamic alliance built on the basis of anti-everything related to the issues of terrorism, and not only with regard to fighting organization "Daash" .anthy 

https://translate.google.com/translate?depth=1&hl=en&ie=UTF8&prev=_t&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http://www.alliraqnews.com/modules/news/article.php%3Fstorytopic%3D41%26storyid%3D21752[/ltr]

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 1:57 am