Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

Neno

NOTES:
For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

Russia may soon ink free trade pact with Israel

Lobo

Post by Lobo on Fri 12 Feb 2016, 5:16 pm

Published time: 12 Feb, 2016 12:21
Get short URL

Moscow and Tel Aviv are planning to sign a free trade agreement in the near future, Russian Deputy Agriculture Minister Sergey Levin told journalists on Friday.
Read more
Israel wants free trade zone with Eurasian Union ASAP
“Such decisions aim at maximizing cooperation between Russia and Israel in terms of agriculture and new technologies; creation of joint ventures, as well as the prospects of a free trade zone agreement which the government expects to sign with Israel as soon as possible,” Levin said following Russian Deputy Prime Minister Arkady Dvorkovich’s meeting with Israeli businessmen.
Israel’s Minister of Agriculture Uri Ariel also expressed hopes the two countries would sign the agreement soon.
Russia plans exporting eggs and meat (particularly beef) and extending the list of exported agricultural produce as a whole, according to Levin.
He also explained Russia is a traditional grain supplier to Israel.
“We cover 17-18 percent of Israel’s imported grain, especially wheat,” said Levin.
In December, Russia and Israel announced the start of free trade zone talks. At that time, Israeli Minister Zeev Elkin said Tel Aviv wanted a free trade agreement with the EEU (Russia-led Eurasian Economic Union) as soon as possible.
https://www.rt.com/business/332259-russia-israel-free-trade/?utm_source=browser&utm_medium=aplication_chrome&utm_campaign=chrome

Current date/time is Wed 07 Dec 2016, 9:57 pm