Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

Ad Space M-1

Board Rules

October 2016

Calendar Calendar

Ad Space M-2

Revv Worldwide

IQD/Oil/Commodities Charts

Ad Space M-3

Top posting users this month

Ad Space M-4

Iraqi markets sell Russian meat soon

Post by Lobo on Fri 12 Feb 2016, 10:15 pm

BAGHDAD - Russia plans before the end of the first quarter of this year, the adoption of veterinary certificates required for the export of various kinds of meat to the Iraqi markets.

And the transfer of TV (ART) Russian for Russian agricultural watchdog (Ross Salkhoz Nadzur) as saying on Friday that talk about being the export of meat and meat products to the Republic of Iraq.

The Commission explained that the two sides reached an agreement in this regard on the sidelines of the Russian - Iraqi State Commission of trade and economic, scientific and technical cooperation, which ended a meeting in Baghdad on Thursday.

The trade exchange between Russia and Iraq, the size of about two billion dollars in 2015, according to Dmitry Rogozin's comments, Russian Deputy Prime Minister.

Current date/time is Tue 25 Oct 2016, 3:32 am