Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Flatbread with Olive Oil and Sea Salt

Lobo
    Lobo

Flatbread with Olive Oil and Sea Salt Empty Flatbread with Olive Oil and Sea Salt

Post by Lobo Fri 12 Feb 2016, 11:15 pm

Flatbread with Olive Oil and Sea Salt Img62l
    Flatbread with Olive Oil and Sea Salt
    Flatbread with Olive Oil and Sea Salt Translucent
    Be the first to Write a Review
    Prep Time: 10 minutes
    Cook Time: 10 minutes
    Servings: 6
    Created with our easy-to-make food-processor pizza dough, these flatbreads are finished with a drizzle of olive oil and a sprinkling of flaky sea salt. They’re a delicious accompaniment to a Mediterranean-inspired meal.

Ingredients:

Related Recipes

Directions:

Place a pizza stone on the middle rack of an oven and preheat the oven to 500°F (260°C).

Divide the dough in 4 pieces. On a lightly floured surface, roll out 2 pieces of dough into a 14-by-6-inch (35-by-15-cm) oval. Dock the dough with a fork and brush with olive oil. Transfer to the preheated pizza stone and bake until the flatbreads are crisp and browned, 5 to 7 minutes. Transfer to a cutting board. Repeat to bake the remaining dough.

Drizzle the flatbreads with olive oil and sprinkle with sea salt. Serves 4 to 6.

Williams-Sonoma Kitchen

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 6:15 pm