Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Bolani: It's time to rely on other sectors besides oil

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Bolani: It's time to rely on other sectors besides oil Empty Bolani: It's time to rely on other sectors besides oil

Post by Rocky Sat 13 Feb 2016, 7:17 am

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/rtl]

[rtl]Bolani: It's time to rely on other sectors besides oil[/rtl]

[rtl]BAGHDAD / Sky Press: Areej al-Taie[/rtl]

[rtl] The Chairman of the Committee of Economy and Investment parliamentary Jawad al-Bolani, Saturday, it was time to adopt a correct economic policy based on oil revenues by 30% in the Iraqi state budget as well as dependence on industrial, agricultural and tourism sectors.[/rtl]

[rtl]Bolani said in a statement received "Sky Press," that "oil investment funds in sovereign wealth funds can protect generations and contribute to the stability of the Iraqi economy and stimulate a national duty and illegal and immoral rests with the legislative and executive branches."[/rtl]

[rtl]Bolani said, "It is time to embrace the correct economic policy based on oil revenues by 30% in the Iraqi state budget and rely on agriculture, industry and religious tourism in securing the other two-thirds of the budget."[/rtl]

[rtl] He said the "complacency in planning a multi-faceted late decision to balance, but still an option that can be relied upon."[/rtl]

[rtl]It is said that Iraq will depend on the construction of the annual financial budget by about 90% on imports of oil exported, and the resulting decline in crude prices since the middle of last year to a significant decline in Iraq's resources reaching its budget in 2015 about $ 100 billion deficit expected up to 25%, what government to pay to put up Treasury bonds worth $ 6 billion, and borrowing from the international Monetary Fund about $ 1.2 billion in an attempt to reduce this deficit with the continued drop in prices.[/rtl]

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/rtl]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 9:55 am