Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

HSS representative threatened to retire from politics

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

HSS representative threatened to retire from politics Empty HSS representative threatened to retire from politics

Post by Rocky Sat 13 Feb 2016, 10:43 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

HSS representative threatened to retire from politics

Baghdad/Obelisk: liberal bloc, threatened Saturday to retire from politics if the non-implementation or reform initiative launched by the leader of the sadrist movement of Moqtada Sadr, stating that its members would come down the street in case of renouncement. 

Al-Asadi said at a press conference today, the political body of the Sadrists in the presence of Parliament and some Ministers of the bloc and followed "the Obelisk", "the leader of the sadrist movement of Moqtada Sadr gave the Government 45 days to address the problem of Iraq and Iraqis," adding that "this long enough to prove to the Government they want to resolve the crisis." 

"If the Government and decision makers and politicians of this initiative, we also said chest we will retire for political action," adding "we after retiring, we will be with our to our audiences as masquerading their rights and we will." 

Sadrist leader Moqtada Sadr threw Saturday (February 13, 2016), addressed to the Iraqi people and the current Government, which demanded a vote on the military team leaders and Army Chief violated House committees with expertise "wide" to check for arms contracts, almstod, and the formation of a Government of technocrats experienced team to manage State Affairs, and given one year to achieve reform, stressed that the reform project announced today agreed with the view of religious reference and the hopes of the people, threatening to withdraw from the political process if no The implementation of the items.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 9:03 am