Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

Ad Space M-1

Board Rules

October 2016

Calendar Calendar

Ad Space M-2

Revv Worldwide

IQD/Oil/Commodities Charts

Ad Space M-3

Top posting users this month

Ad Space M-4

Brûléed Orange French Toast

Post by Lobo on Sat 13 Feb 2016, 10:00 pm

Read Reviews

Write a Review
Prep Time: 30 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Servings: 6
Our brûléed French toast befits a special brunch. The bread is first soaked in an orange-infused egg mixture and cooked until golden and crisp. Then the slices are sprinkled with sugar and caramelized with a kitchen torch. A drizzle of maple syrup adds the finishing touch.

• Printer Friendly Version

• 6 eggs, lightly beaten
  • 1 cup heavy cream
  • 3⁄4 cup milk
  • 3⁄4 cup fresh orange juice
  • 1⁄4 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
  • 2 tsp. vanilla extract
  • 1 tsp. orange zest
  • 1⁄2 tsp. salt
  • 1 Tbs. Grand Marnier (optional)
  • 6 slices brioche, each 1 3⁄4 inches thick
  • Softened unsalted butter for cooking and serving
  • 6 tsp. granulated sugar
  • Maple syrup for serving

In a bowl, whisk together the eggs, cream, milk, orange juice, brown sugar, vanilla, orange zest, salt and Grand Marnier until blended. Soak the bread slices in the egg mixture for 10 seconds per side.

Set an electric fry pan to medium heat and brush with butter. When the pan is hot, cook the bread in batches (do not overcrowd), turning once, until golden and crisp, about 2 minutes per side.

Transfer the French toast to a baking sheet. Sprinkle 1 tsp. granulated sugar evenly over the surface of each slice. Using a kitchen torch according to the manufacturer's instructions, move the flame continuously in small circles over the surface until the sugar melts and lightly browns. Serve immediately with maple syrup and butter. Serves 6.
Williams-Sonoma Kitchen.

Related Tips

• All About Citrus

Current date/time is Mon 24 Oct 2016, 10:59 am