Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Dhi Qar relive 57 billion dinars from the squatters on the protection network

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Dhi Qar relive 57 billion dinars from the squatters on the protection network Empty Dhi Qar relive 57 billion dinars from the squatters on the protection network

Post by Rocky Sun 14 Feb 2016, 4:36 am

[ltr]Dhi Qar relive 57 billion dinars from the squatters on the protection network[/ltr]

Since 02/14/2016 13:09 pm (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]BAGHDAD - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]Social protection network in the province of Dhi Qar announced, on Sunday, for retrieving 57 million Iraqi dinars from the squatters on the network in just one month.[/ltr]
    [ltr]The director of social protection in Dhi Qar Nawfal Abdul Hamid in a statement received / balances News / copy of "his department was able during the month of January alone to recover 57 million Iraqi dinars of 82, surpassing the monthly subsidies in the province."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He said that "between squatters who recovered the money from them, employees and retirees are paid salaries from the government, the number of affluent people, the terms of the monthly subsidies do not apply to them."[/ltr]
    [ltr]And announced that the Ministry of Labour and Social Affairs, to update the data about 160,000 families benefiting from the subsidy of social protection in Baghdad since the start of the process of field research to target eligible for the subsidy on the seventeenth of last May the first and Gaahtcheran the ongoing preparation for the coverage of the new protection law .anthy 29/42 g[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 3:55 pm