Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Next Thursday the trial of 48 accused of a crime Spyker

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Next Thursday the trial of 48 accused of a crime Spyker Empty Next Thursday the trial of 48 accused of a crime Spyker

Post by Rocky Sun 14 Feb 2016, 7:19 am

Next Thursday the trial of 48 accused of a crime Spyker

2/14/16

BAGHDAD / obelisk: The Iraqi judiciary, Sunday, the Central Criminal Court in Baghdad, set next Thursday as the date for the trial of 48 accused of a crime Spyker, while suggesting that they would be tried according to Article IV of the Anti-Terrorism Act.

A judiciary spokesman Abdul Sattar Bayrakdar said in a statement published by the local media and I followed "obelisk", that "the second body the Central Criminal Court in Baghdad, will consider the case on the crime of Spyker on Thursday next day on 18 of the month of February, the current," noting that "48 accused will appear before the court. "

He Birqadr "These will be tried according to Article IV of the Anti-Terrorism Act", "pointing out that" the trial proceedings came with the Federal Court of Cassation's decision at the end of last year, the judge unification Spyker accident claims and consideration of a single suit, because of Activity Crime and the draft criminal one ".

You are in the original site, formally and legally registered, not the fake site to Saad Awsi, backed by Iraqi funds stolen by Khamis dagger and family Karabilah.

The Iraqi judiciary decided to postpone the trial of 36 defendants in the session the issue of Spyker, until further notice, after having encountered an official holiday, the Day of the trial.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 12:41 pm