Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Home Security NATO forces involved Mosul battle with government approval

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Home Security NATO forces involved Mosul battle with government approval Empty Home Security NATO forces involved Mosul battle with government approval

Post by Rocky Sun 14 Feb 2016, 8:17 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=37]NATO forces involved Mosul battle with government approval[/size]

BAGHDAD - A special
    As US Secretary of Defense Ashton Carter, revealed an agreement to dispatch troops from NATO to Iraq to help fight al Daash terrorist in Mosul has reached the vanguard of Iraqi forces to the city of drunken parties Nineveh in preparation for liberalization of the province of Daash. 
    Carter said, "We stress the need to accelerate to regain control of the cities of Mosul and tenderness of the terrorist organization. " Carter said, "The Gulf states expressed their willingness to provide additional international coalition and we are ready to make further efforts to speed up the campaign against Daash," pointing out that the coalition countries will intensify their raids on the goals of the terrorist organization. In turn, met with Defense Minister Khaled al-Obeidi, NATO Secretary-General Jens Stoltenberg stressed that the continuation of the alliance's efforts to support Iraq liberation of its territory from the control of Daash and develop aspects of cooperation in the military and humanitarian fields and rebuild the devastated areas. For his part, al-Obeidi feet, according to a defense ministry statement during the meeting, a brief review of the nature of military operations to Iraqi forces against the forces of terrorism, and expressed his appreciation of the Iraqi government and people for its alliance of support and the assignment of an effort combat the Iraqi forces, praised the initiative of the alliance-building capabilities of Iraqi forces. In turn, a military official disclosed the arrival of the first batch of Iraqi forces to the camp drunk, in preparation for the process of the restoration of the city of Mosul from the grip Daash. "I arrived Vaughan of the Iraqi army to Nineveh operations command in the district of drunken southeast of Mosul." As Kurdish parties welcomed the establishment of the Nineveh province after collecting signatures in support. The security expert Hisham al-Hashimi reiterated's (Il Giornale) that the battle for Mosul will be on the first two phases starting from drunken area, adding: "This is the first high-level between the Peshmerga forces and federal troops Military Coordination has this format during the recent visit to Baghdad by Prime Minister Nechirvan Barzani of the Kurdistan region. " He also added a detailed report on the second phase of the liberalization of Mosul "The second phase will be in Mosul by the Ninawa Operations Command with the participation of the national crowd.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 5:55 am