Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

Neno

NOTES:
For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

Egg Waffles

Lobo

Egg Waffles

Post by Lobo on Mon 15 Feb 2016, 10:03 pm

Egg Waffles

Read Reviews

Write a Review

Traditionally sold by sidewalk vendors, the puffy pull-apart treats known as egg waffles are a favorite in Hong Kong. It’s easy to make these waffles at home using our specially designed pan. 

• Printer Friendly Version

Ingredients:

• 4 egg yolks
  • 3/4 cup milk
  • 1 Tbs. vanilla extract
  • 6 Tbs. (3/4 stick) unsalted butter, melted
  • 3/4 cup sugar
  • 1 1/4 cups cake flour
  • 1 1/2 tsp. baking powder
  • Pinch of freshly grated nutmeg
  • 1/8 tsp. salt
  • 6 egg whites, beaten to medium peaks
  • Vegetable oil for cooking

Directions:

In a bowl, whisk together the egg yolks, milk, vanilla, butter and sugar until combined. In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, nutmeg and salt. Whisk the egg yolk mixture into the flour mixture until well combined and no lumps remain. Add one-third of the beaten egg whites to the batter and stir until lightened. Gently fold in the remaining whites in 2 additions.

Set a wire rack on a baking sheet. Preheat both sides of an egg waffle pan on separate burners over medium heat until hot. Lightly brush each side of the pan with vegetable oil and pour 3/4 cup batter into the center of one side. Immediately place the other side of the pan on top, flip the pan over and cook for 2 to 2 1/2 minutes. Flip the pan over and cook until the waffle is golden brown on the other side, 2 to 2 1/2 minutes more.

Open the pan, invert the waffle onto the rack-lined baking sheet and let cool for 2 to 3 minutes before serving. Repeat with the remaining batter. Makes 5 egg waffles.
Williams-Sonoma Kitchen.

Current date/time is Fri 09 Dec 2016, 11:26 am